Something New

I'm trying something new, and I probably won't even continue this, but I still hope I can continue this blog -- either as a habit or just for plain enjoyment. You always have to start somewhere, right? I think when I made this, I was thinking of posting nice shower thoughts (most of them probably not from me) or some poems or things that I've created myself. Or maybe not by myself. I'm still not sure.

I love big, beautiful, and descriptive words. You might have noticed that from the title of my blog: "Philocaly". Apparently, it's not a word. There's a red dotted line under it. But philocaly means "the love of beauty", and I think that really represents who I am as a person.

As for my hobbies, well, it's typical to just put the ones that you think sound good to readers: reading, playing piano, writing, studying quantum physics, etc. etc. etc. But what I really love is drawing (even though I'm not very good at it), traveling (especially the airplane part), reading (which I actually do love), and just being myself with my friends and family.

I hope I actually do post on here, and that I can continue this as a journal/reference thing for the future.

<3,
Pseudonym

^^ you see that big word?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oblivion: A Poem

Really WeIrD Words

Why Japan is Better